Thursday, September 6, 2007

CREATED TO BECOME LIKE CHRIST

While efforts has nothing to do with your salvation, it has much to do with your spiritual growth. We must cooperate with the Holy Spirit's work in our lives. At least eight times in the New Testament we are told to "make every effort" in our growth toward becoming like Jesus. We have three resopnsibilities in becoming like Christ.

First, we must choose to let go of old ways of acting.

Second, we must change the way we think.

Third, we must "put on" the character of Christ by developing new godly habits.

Life has so amny hidden woes, so many thorns for every rose; The "why" of things our hearts would see, if I knew you and you knew me.


THROUGH FOR TODAY
To know all is to forgve all if I knew you and you knew me. As each one knows his own self, we could liik each other in the face and see therein a truer grace.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

AUNT MARY! THAT WAS AND IS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU. AND THANK YOU FOR COMMMENT. LOVE YOU MUCH.

Shonda said...

Wow!

I will have to work at make these my daily goals so I can be more like HIM!

Blessings in Christ--